Thursday, 26 June 2008

It's empty jus..

It will be empty soon. Hais. All those I've saved up for my studies and working days maybe over in just one surgery. Hais. Money... money money... When will the compensation comes? How can i trust this organization when these things are handle by kids who are not trustworthy and giving the heckcare attitude? 2 for 1600plus max. I have 7 leh. if its not true, then i am gonna let hell in me run lose in the surgery room. Why am I not brief on how much is it exactly and when i asked, they seems skipping the idea of it. Its a hospital!! Gonna eat air soon sia... MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY. to save my ownself from suffering and spend all i've save up. I really cannot believe it sia! FUCK!!! Even if compensation comes, I will already suffering from my own poverty. Even if my mother and dad can support me for the time being till i recover from the surgery. But, its about principles leh. I really hate this fuck organisation. Every fuck thing happen here really make me very fed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home