Wednesday, 7 January 2009

KFC

This evening while I was on my way home, I felt the sudden hunger, so I decided to go the KFC I frequent. From my previous posting, I've talk about the services of those fast food restaurant which had disappointed me. This one is different.

As soon as I stepped into the restaurant, this small boy, and I mean above my waist, around 14 years old max. smiled at me. As I reached the counter he is very specific with the things I said, everything was organized properly from what he said. He is very prepared. And what surprise me is he tells me he is going to put spoon and serviettes in the bag. I was like.... HUH? But I gave him a dashing smile and went off. But it was a pleasant and nice experience. The other nice experiences I had was with all the elderly who are doing counter service. thumbs up to Hougang Mall KFC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home