Who am I?
I have no idea ever since when, I really do not know who I am. Some sees me as a very confidence person due to how I project myself, some thinks that I am introvert, some extrovert, some thinks I am a very friendly person and some thinks the opposite. Whatever it is, I don't really care.
What do I think I have and skills that I possess?
Chameleon
Because I am always projecting a different personality in front of different people, views of others on my confidence level may differ. But the real me, I think I am. Will explain in the later part.
Adapter
I adapt to all sorts of environment and surroundings easily. I make myself comfortable thus turn the table around making the surroundings adapt to me
Liar
I create all sorts of scenario to make things complicated so I can easily move out of it or make you feel better. You can tell me that you are a huge failure, I can tell you that is true or that is not as I am the larger failure. This lying part became a drama I would create instantly to make you feel good or destroy you which will lead to my next part.
Manipulator
Some may not know whether I have manipulate you or have it been successful. Well, that all depends. When I tell a lie and the reason for that is to manipulate you into situations and make you feel you are really doing the right thing when it is wrong, that is right. Sadly I have to declare here, if I ever say a thing that is wrong but it's making u feel right, better move out of it or snap out of it, or else..... I don't wanna elaborate more.
Action Stunt Man
My actions and movement speaks for myself than my words. If i ever tell a lie, it's up to me whether I would wanna let you know whether its a lie or not. Many knows how to decipher it as in a normal grin after that. But when I really wanna make up a sky web lie, you are so gonna fall for it.
Psycho
Since young, I look at different people from different places. I look for sales jobs for the only motive to understand human actions and mentality. From there I build to observe every small details people who will miss out and capitalize on that whenever is suitable. When i am quiet, this is when I am studying you or someone. So don't think I am not listening to what you say. Multitask is my middle name. My first name is Weihong. Last Name is Ko. LOl..
Thinker
This is where I wanna clarify, when I am thinking, such word as EMO must not be said as I am not and I hate the invention of this word. Many people start to use this one friends and lose friends from there. That's not good. I am a born thinker. Any irritants, any news, any happenings, will make my brain move. NO, this doesn't make me a higher level than anyone. I am not proud. But just that I think 2 miles further than another one. People think of what happen next, I think of what happen in the future after this happen. Thinker? I think analyst is a better word.
The above is what I think I am. Yea yea, viewers may think I am a over-confidence person. But really, I am just nice. haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home