Friday, 2 January 2009

Start work, end work

Today is what day??? FRIDAY! And tomorrow is what day? Saturday!!! Its the weekend and more shop hoppers are out on the street as expected. Still wondering what to do tomorrow. If it's cloudy, may wanna visit Botanical Garden or SUNNY which I would love, a trip to Sentosa. There were times when I really wanna go, but after a morning wakey, i tend to change my mind. Hope this time I won't change my mind. My mind flicks too fast and many times as compared to two face.

Always wanted a pet but it doesn't seems to stay long. Why? The reason I've been asking myself too. For a hamster, I want a full ownership but it's just that because of my busy schedule, it's often been neglected. And thinking of having a dog with my wife in the future is a dream that I can foresee but can't really have confidence in having full attention to it. Hmm.. maybe being envious for ppl with dogs are better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home