China Dairies Offered Apologies

Ahem... before I start, I would like to say F**K YOU! Apologies? Try seeing your kids got killed by a murderer and was asked forgiveness by the murderer? This is just what China Dairies want to do. But is it really sincere? Nah! I don't think so. Offer compensation to those suffered from the melamine-tainted products?You may wanna take your F**K YOU even further then. What about those babies and ppl who have passed away? The family members don't deserve any compensation? The world don't deserve compensation? Setting up a fucking compensation fund and what more people to donate so that you can also pay less? Sorry, once again, FUCK YOU!! Why should people help u pay for your fault? Why not close down your whole factory and pay out what your worthless factory worth? This is so unfair?
Now because of you, your country is affected as people in the world will think twice of using China's manufacturing as the correct choice for food products~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home