I hear you
From my friend's blog, I've learned that she also got irritated by unwanted and irritating request from friends or friends of friends to ask to go to a church. I would agree that some uses this way to rope people in. I hear you.
I've got all these questions I wanna ask GOD too. But I am not going into the Church to find out. I don't really believe in going Church and god can hear you. I prefer to see him directly. Some worshipers may say that God wants us to help you to believe in him and he will accept you as one of his child. All sins will be forgiven and whatsoever. I don't really care what you guys said. Ask him to come down and tell me that. When asked, some even say that it's the bible and what's written is what God want us to do and help him to win over Satan. Ahem, how do u know that? Someone told you? Someone holy told u?
Don't get me wrong, I truly respect those who have a religion and Christianity is one of those I respect as you love your god and everything. But some using ways to hook you in and call you brothers...now that is creepy. What my friend Josh did was right, if he asked and anyone wants to go, just join, if after a session its not working out, then dun go. This to me is mutual acceptance and respect and that's how it should be done. Good job Josh.
Now remember kids, trying to drag your friends into a religion is not the right way! So stop being naughty and stop all this childish act of trying to convert your friend. To me, God will really accept you if you believe in him by yourself and not being "psycho" or being illusion into it. (Some church asked teenagers to do the roping as they are more pure resulting in friends leaving them).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home