Friday, 2 January 2009

Mature? Or Act Mature?

Teenagers~!! Hear yourself!!! Today as I was walking home, in front of me was as usual two irritants blocking my way. This time were two teenagers. One teenager appearing sad and the other telling her that life is bla bla bla... and say you have experience this and that. OH COME ON!!! This poor girl needs someone to talk to and not you telling some experience you made up? U are freaking wearing a secondary school shorts! What kind of freaking experience you have? Childhood molest? Maybe, but well, that one I lost it to you. But you tell someone about experience! I was shocked and I Q U I C K L Y walk literally through the middle of both of them and while doing that I said, "experience... ha~". Kids nowadays can't even feed themselves and during the army, soft as a beancurd and when I hear about their army life, how tough it is as a train soldier, I am imagining how hard it is to be a beancurd. As I've mentioned earlier, "get yourself an alarm clock while stock lasts for a million years!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home